Saturday, August 9, 2008

In utah

What you see is stock photo of Morgan, not the real deal.


Got in at 1AM after an 80MPH drive. Angela's twin brother was driving and since I was in the back seat I couldn't see the road and freak. Only one car tried to sideswipe us in SLC. Hey--get in your own lane mister!!! Angela has a GPS system which she named Rowena. Rowena, naughty girl, got us lost at the final 5 minutes. But then she repented and reprogrammed herself from an obscure parking and led us forth. Rowena also counts down your miles for you so you always have the answer to the question, "Are we there yet daddy?"

Aaron is planning to buy his own Rowena before the Missouri trip.

It felt very James Bondish to know a space satellite was tracking us.

----
I woke this morning hearing Morgan chirping, "meemee? meemee? meemee?" (mommy)
So I walked in his room. Silence. He reminded me of the wide-mouth frog's reply to the alligator. "o"

But now we are friends.

So far we are striking out on Aubrey and Tiffany.

Vampire book update: Melanie is at page 25.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Jana, you're so funny! It's not often that I laugh aloud at the computer screen...

A*Waite said...

Hooray, You are a blogger. I can't wait to hear more. You are such a talented writer!
Amber